Guaranteed Highest Protein Efficiency in the Market
The right amount of protein for any one individual depends on many factors, including their activity level, age, muscle mass, physique goals and current state of health.
Protein needs of active individuals are higher than those of sedentary persons. Intake of 1.2-1.4 grams per kilogram of body weight for endurance athletes (e.g. runners) and 1.2-1.7 grams per kilogram of body weight for power athletes (i.e. weight lifters) has been suggested as an appropriate requirement for active individuals (5). That’s equivalent to approximately 84-119 grams for men and 66-94 grams for women daily.
- Soy protein contains all amino acids essential to human nutrition with less saturated fat and no cholesterol.
- Soy contains the biologically active protein components hemagglutinin, trypsin inhibitors, alpha- amylase and lipoxygenases.
- This contains a good amount of Fibre, Iron, Phosphate, Manganese and Copper.
- Soy protein contains high amount of PUFA, consumption of PUFA reduces serum total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides as well as hepatic cholesterol and triglycerides.
- The soybean is most abundant source of isoflavones
Recommended Daily Usage: 1 Scoop provides 27g of Natural Plant Protein Isolate.
For Muscle Gain
Use half a scoop 30 to 45 minutes prior to workout to minimise muscle breakdown during workouts
1 scoop immediately Post-workout to start the protein synthesis to build muscle and avoid muscle breakdown
Add 1 scoop of Naked Plant Protein Isolate in a shaker, add water or plant-based milk, add a sweetener of your choice. Shake it, Sip It, Enjoy it.
For Weight Loss/Meal Replacement
Use 1 scoop of Naked Plant Protein Isolate in a smoothie, soup or protein shake and drink it for your meal.
An optimum amount of protein to keep you full for longer duration and without additional calories from carbs or fat to support your weight loss goals.
Proteins help build muscle mass which increases your basic metabolic rate (BMR), higher BMR helps you burn more fat with gaining more muscles simultaneously.
For Weight Gain
Use 1 scoop of Naked Plant Protein with a Nut Butter and Natural sweetener of your choice with breakfast.
Use 0.5 scoop two hours prior to dinner with evening snacks.
Ensure a healthy calorie surplus diet containing healthy fats and carbs along with the Naked Protein Isolate to match your protein requirements and give you the best results.
How to use?
Sprinkle it on your breakfast
Mix it in a smoothie
Mix it with your dough