Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint. Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients.
They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium.
Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS
- Deliver Massive amount of Nutrients with very few Calories
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Almost all Carbs in them are Fiber
- High in Quality Protein
- High Fiber & Protein content can be helpful in losing weight.
- Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Chia Seeds may improve your Cardiac Health
- Rich source of Bone Nutrients (Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium & Protein)
- Regulates Blood Sugar levels hence helps fight Diabetes.
- Helps fight Chronic Inflammation.