Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
No. of Servings: 3 Servings
- 2 Small Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Stalks of Celery (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Crushed and Minced)
- 3 Small Potatoes (Cube Cut)
- 9 Cups - Luke Warm Water
- 1½ Cup - Yellow Corn
- 1 Cup - Unroasted Raw Cashews
- ½ Scoop - Naked Protein Powder
- ¼ Tsp - celery leaves
- 1 Tsp - Oil of your choice
- Salt to Taste
Step 1: In a large pan (Kadhai), heat ½ tsp of oil. Add the Onion, Garlic, and Celery and saute it for 2 Minutes.
Step 2: Boil the cubed potatoes in 7 cups of water, once the potatoes are almost tender, add in the corn, and let it boil for 2 more minutes.
Step 3: Add the Potato and corn blend to a mixer and blitz it with the raw cashews.
Step 4: Add the blend to the pan and cook all the ingredients together.
Step 5: Add the protein powder when the soup is done cooking, and mix it well.
Step 6: Season your soup with celery leaves and salt to taste. You can add a little black pepper as well in case you want a little bit of spice.